Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Loving Life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew–Craig’s Grape Adventure the eBook to be Released in November!

Loving Life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew

I am very happy to report the publication of “Craig’s Grape Adventure – Loving Life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew” remains on schedule for an early November release.  Two good friends, Golf Buddy Steve and Photography Buddy John, volunteered to give the draft a critical editorial look.  I really appreciate their valuable and generous contribution to the book.

Golf Buddy Steve admitted to being distracted by the content – all the romance, comedy, and special effects forced him to read passages multiple times so he could focus on editing rather than the drama of this page turning psychological thriller.  Overstatement?  I will let you be the judge.

I received numerous wishes for success with this book and plenty of notes from people far and wide noting their anticipation of publication.  Thanks for your kind words.  There was one comment that caused me to pause.  Good friend Meredith emphatically stated she did not like my pricing model (see my post Craig’s Grape Adventure–the eBook is Coming in Time for Christmas!)  Meredith is not comfortable with my “name your price” model. 

Meredith noted that most books on Amazon sell in the $10 range.  Cookbooks even more with many in the mid $20s.  She prefers that I set a price.  So here it is: One Million Dollars (with pinky in place and the voice of Dr. Evil).  Sorry Meredith.  I’m sticking with my belief that people want to be treated fairly and will do so in return.  The price remains the same – anything you want.

I will be shamelessly promoting the book again soon, so standby for more details on the release date.  Tell your friends!

In vino veritas, buen provecho.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment