Friday, December 23, 2011

My Christmas Gift to You – Craig’s Grape Adventure; Loving Life With a Skillet and a Corkscrew

Loving Life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew

Merry Christmas friends!  I have an offer you can’t refuse.  Follow this link, and get your free copy of my eBook Craig’s Grape Adventure – Loving Life With a Skillet and a Corkscrew.  Christmas is a time of giving, and it is my turn to give.  I hope you enjoy it.

Craig's Grape Adventure on Devices

If you enjoy the book, I hope you feel in the giving spirit as well.  Just click on the donate button at the top right of the screen and send me a few pieces of coal (I prefer pork belly and a nice Cab, but I will gladly accept your kindness).  If you are reading this after Christmas 2011, sorry, I have changed the link and will gladly accept your donation – and will honor your donation with a copy of the book.

After you download, you can read it on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or Kindle (and maybe other devices – I have not tested others so cannot be sure).

To move files to and from Kindle:

  1. Connect your Kindle to your computer. Your Kindle should appear on your computer in the same location you would normally find an external USB drive.
  2. Use your computer's file browser to drag and drop or copy and paste the file to the “documents” folder on the Kindle.
  3. When finished, use your computer's undock, eject, or unmount feature to remove your Kindle.

To Open in iBooks

  1. Either download the file directly to your device, or download to your computer and e-mail it to yourself and open the e-mail attachment on your device.
  2. In the upper right corner of the screen, touch the envelope with an arrow and select “open in iBooks.”

Merry Christmas, and best wishes for an enjoyable and tasty New Year.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment