Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thai Chicken in a Peanut, Coconut, Curry Sauce Paired with ???

 

Cherry Blossoms - Lensbaby Macro Color-6

This week I am craving some Thai chicken in a peanut, coconut, curry sauce.  I have begun my research to create a recipe that suits my taste and the basics of my approach are beginning to take shape.  However, I have not yet put much thought into the wine pairing.  If you have already paired with this entre, I would love to hear from you.  Even if you have not, and have some thoughts, I would love to hear from you as well.  Send me an e-mail at craigcorl@yahoo.com, or leave a comment.

Here is a wine note; Schnieder’s of Capitol Hill (the most knowledgeable and friendly wine and liquor store in DC!) has a monthly mixed case special.  I just picked up a case yesterday for the grand price of $79.99.  The case has some nice wine at a true bargain.  Sign up for their mailing list, and you will get a monthly sale list with some wonderful values.  And don’t forget to tell them I sent you.

Oh, and the photograph; relevant of nothing but the series of photographs I have been producing for my sister blog, Craig Corl Photography, featuring the Washington DC Cherry Blossoms.  Can I use cherry blossoms in a wine pairing?  Hmmmm.

In vino veritas, buen provecho.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment