Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No Kitchen Required - The Second Course


In my last post, BBC America's "No Kitchen Required" and the NY Bite Club, I wrote about a spectacular meal and a wonderful evening hosted by the NY Bite Club and BBC America.  I'm back today to remind you that the premier of No Kitchen Required will air tonight at 10/9 Central on BBC.  My second purpose is to share the impressions of some of my fellow bloggers.  Finally, I am including some photography that did not make it into the original post.  Enjoy.



Please check out these links - if you enjoy Craig's Grape Adventure, you are sure to enjoy these talented folks as well:

brooklynbite
Lingered Upon
At the Sign of the Pig
Off the Broiler
The Spanish Hipster

In vino veritas, buen provecho.

Craig






No comments:

Post a Comment