Friday, November 4, 2011

Smörgåsbord Food Photography - Deconstructed Crab Cake Sandwich, Truffle Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Crab, Open Faced Steak Sandwich

Deconstructed Maryland Crabcake Sandwich

I am hustling to meet my self-imposed publication deadline of 9 November for Craig’s Gape Adventure – Loving life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew.  I am on schedule and am confident I will make the date.  Just 5 days to go!

Deconstructed Maryland Crabcake Sandwich-1

In addition to the editing chores, I prepared a number of recipes that either were not photographed on the first go around, were not paired with a wine (wine pairing for each recipe will be included in the book) or the photographs were not up to my standards.  Today I am sharing several of these photographs.  The first two photographs show my Deconstructed Crab Cake Sandwich.

Enjoy the photography, and check back this weekend for a pre-publication free chapter from Craig’s Grape Adventure – Loving Life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew.

Truffle Macaroni and Cheese

Truffle Macaroni and Cheese

Truffle Macaroni and Cheese-3

Baked Crab

Baked Crab-4

Baked Crab-1

Open Faced Steak Sandwich

Open Faced Steak Sandwich-2

Open Faced Steak Sandwich

In vino veritas, buen provecho.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment